We provide a variety of cleaning and organizing services
How to Get a Free Estimate!
SCHEDULE A Virtual Walk-Through
WHY CHOOSE US
We know there are many cleaning people to choose from! We want to earn your business with every visit!
Here’s why you should choose Rosa Cleaning Services:
- We are a family-owned small business, not a franchise. Your money stays in the community.
- We are licensed and insured so you are in safe hands.
- We customize our service to meet your preferences.
- We offer service 7 days a week to suit your schedule.
- Our team is meticulously selected, interviewed, vetted and trained.
- We are proud of having a committed, thorough and detail-oriented team that is always seeking to improve their cleaning skills.
- We always update you on any issues or problems we encounter in real time.
- We love your pets! We have our own…and we understand how messy they can be!
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you’re not happy, we will make it right. (We must be notified within 24 hours of our service).
- We are an equal opportunity cleaning company.
Who are we?
Originally from Brazil, Soraya has a vast experience cleaning homes like yours. She earned a degree in Psychology and came to California where she has united her understanding of people and the service work she loves. She and her husband have endeavored to build that dream…Rosa Cleaning Services. She takes pride in her work and strives to delight every client and build a lasting relationship. She knows that each home is unique and believes that communication is the key to any relationship, that`s how important is to listen carefully to and respect all your preferences.
We know there are many cleaning people to choose from! we want to earn your business with every visit!
Founder & CEO
What our customers are saying about us
We’ve been using Rosa Cleaning for almost a year now. We are very pleased with the service and would recommend them to others. I’m so glad I found Rosa Cleaning Services. When I was looking for a service, I was concerned about finding someone I could trust in my home, with my property, someone who…
My husband and I share our home with five dogs and two cats, and we enlist Rosas help to stay on top of all the cleaning our large furry family entails. They are so, so friendly with us and all our pets. They always communicate promptly, and keep me updated on their ETA, and finish time. It’s always a pleasure…
Great experience with this team. I was able to complete a home consultation virtually and the cleaning team arrived right on time as scheduled. The team did a great job of working on areas / elements of my home I communicated I wanted cleaned and didn’t waste time or run up my bill on things I told…
I have used many different cleaning companies over the years as a Realtor and can finally say that I found the best! There is no other out there as detailed, courteous, and hardworking as Rosa Cleaning. They bend over backwards to try to accommodate/schedule and my clients have all been…
We’ve hired Rosa Cleaning Service twice in the past few months and they are great! They show up on time and do an amazing job. The team is friendly, courteous, and hard-working. They are our new go-to choice and we plan to keep hiring them consistently. I can’t say enough good things!
Everyone who has come to clean our home has been kind, lovely, and they do a great job! Fully trustworthy and are always responsive when we have special requests. I highly recommend Rosa Cleaning Services!
Holly von Damm
I’ve used Rosa Cleaning a few times for our apartment building and have been very happy with their work. We’ve had them do both new construction cleaning and move out cleaning jobs. They are always professional, timely and responsive. Their quality of work is wonderful and have even found leaks after…
Marcie W. – Jul 23, 2020Verified
Rosa cleaning is top notch. If you want your house to look sparkling clean and like you just moved into a model home, well they are your people!! Fast response, super professional, thorough. You might find cleaning services that charge less…
Soraya and the rest of the Rosa cleaning team are superb to work with. Super communicative, arrived on time, stringent COVID measures and did an incredible job on my move out cleaning (the house looked even better than when we moved in!) They are such experts and went above and beyond…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
These are the most common things we get asked about. If you don’t see your question here, please feel free to reach out to us! We will be happy to talk with you!
What are your procedures regarding Covid-19?
We understand the risks of Covid-19 and are taking these precautions to guarantee the health and safety of our clients and cleaners:
- We check our team before every cleaning for any symptoms or if there has been possible contact with someone who is Covid positive.
- We ask all our clients if they are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to the virus, to postpone cleaning per CDC guidelines recommendations.
- We follow all CDC guidelines for social distancing and wear face masks before entering your house and keep them on during all service performed.
- We will sanitize our hands, put on shoe covers and gloves before entering your home.
- We ask all clients to have windows open before our arrival.
- We ask clients to also wear face coverings during our service to ensure everyone stays healthy.
- We prioritize the use of paper towels for bathrooms and kitchen.
- All our sponges are disposable
- Vacuum parts and scrub brushes are cleaned and sanitized between clients.
Cleaning cloths are clean and sanitized for each client.
Why should I select Rosa Cleaning for my cleaning services?
Our goal is to give you white glove treatment. We do that by communicating with you, understanding your preferences and needs, going through constant training to improve our techniques to handle every task. Cleaning is more than just removing dirt and germs. It includes understanding all the surfaces in your home and knowing how to effectively clean without damaging them.
Do you bring your own cleaning products?
Yes, we do, but we are open and happy to use the products that you provide. We can also use eco-friendly products if you prefer, just let us know.
Are there services you don’t provide?
- Cleaning plastic or aluminum blinds (light dust only)
- Washing or spot cleaning walls or removing nails
- Moving heavy objects including (though we will clean the area if you have moved them):
- Refrigerators (due to potential water line disruption)
- Stoves (because of gas or electrical connections)
- Affixed appliances (dishwasher, built in microwaves, etc.)
- Carpet Cleaning (shampoo carpeting)
- Biohazards and/or Body Fluids/Waste
- We do not clean properties with any kind of infestation problem (bugs, vermin, mold, etc)
- Elevated work that requires more than a 2-step stepstool*
*We can do ladder work, but it must be specified and is by appointment only
Can I hire one of your cleaning professionals directly?
No. Each of our professionals signs a contract to not solicit or accept direct employment from any of our customers
How many cleaners will be in my home?
It depends on the client’s preference, the size of the place and the type of cleaning. It is customizable though, just talk to us and we will be glad to accommodate your requests.
How do I book a cleaning?
You can book through our website or by call or text to schedule your Virtual Walk Through using FaceTime® , WhatsApp® or Google Duo®.
You tell us what you need, and then we give you an estimate!
How do I pay for my cleaning?
Payment is due the day the service is performed. We accept Venmo®, Zelle®, cash, check, or we can invoice you through our QuickBooks® system.
What about tipping my cleaners?
Our cleaners are allowed to accept tips. We thank you in advance for your generosity!
Stay informed about cleaning procedures and products that can help you keep your home environment cleaned and disinfected
We do a lot of different types of work here at Rosa Services, so let’s talk about three different kinds…
What do we do at Rosa Services? The question should be: what do we not do? We really help with…
Fragrance in Cleaning Products By Amy Willard We have been brainwashed to believe that clean “smells” good. Taglines are on…
Serving San Francisco Bay Area (SF, East Bay and Peninsula)
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. we are here to help!