Originally from Brazil, Soraya has more than 6 years of experience cleaning homes like yours. She takes pride in her work and strives to delight every client and build a lasting relationship. She earned a degree in Psychology in Brazil and came back to California in 2018 where she has united her understanding of people and the service work she loves. She and her husband have endeavored to build that dream…Rosa Cleaning Services.
Rosa Cleaning is a family-owned small business serving the Bay Area. We are proud of having a committed, well trained, and detail-oriented team that is always seeking to improve their cleaning skills. Soraya is frequently on-site to ensure the best quality cleaning for you.
We believe each home is unique and that communication is the key to any relationship, we’ll listen carefully to and respect all your preferences, including budget and time constraints. We will update you on any issues or problems we encounter in real time.
Animal lovers and LGBT-Q community always welcome here!
WHY CHOOSE US
We know there are many cleaning people to choose from! we want to earn your business with every visit!
Here’s why you should choose Rosa Cleaning Services:
- We a family-owned small business, not a franchise. Your money stays in the community.
- We carefully interview, select, meticulously train and continuously monitor each cleaner who works with us.
- We are licensed and insured so you are in safe hands.
- We offer service 7 days a week to suit your schedule.
- We customize our service to meet your preferences.
- We love your pets! We have our own…and we understand how messy they can be!
- We are an equal opportunity cleaning company.
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you’re not happy, we will make it right. (We must be notified within 24 hours of our service).
Founder & CEO
We provide a variety of cleaning and organizing services
How to Get a Free Estimate!
In this time of Covid-19, we are very careful to reduce potential exposure both for our business and your family. So we have started Virtual Walk-Throughs. We utilize smart phone to meet on FaceTime®, Google Duo® or WhatsApp® rather than with in-person estimates which allows you to meet us and have personal conversations about your home cleaning needs. So instead of filling out a form and wait for a return call, you can ask all your questions and get your estimate right away, in real time!
Call or text us to schedule your Virtual Walk Through today!
SCHEDULE A Virtual Walk-Through
The images below are stock images to show the kind of work we can provide our customers
What our customers are saying about us
Jillian T. – Sep 13, 2020Verified
Rosa Cleaning was an incredible experience— highly recommend!!! We FaceTimed and she took detailed notes a couple of days before the cleaning to discuss certain areas. Her team worked super hard and went above and beyond…
Keri P. – Sep 9, 2020Verified
Soraya and her team at Rosa Cleaners are amazing! We needed someone to help clean a new home we purchased. I read great reviews about Rosa Cleaners helping clean homes before and after move-ins, and they did not disappoint! Soraya FaceTimed me…
Marcie W. – Jul 23, 2020Verified
Rosa cleaning is top notch. If you want your house to look sparkling clean and like you just moved into a model home, well they are your people!! Fast response, super professional, thorough. You might find cleaning services that charge less…
We had a wonderful experience with Rosa Cleaning. First off, Soraya was very responsive, professional and easy to work with to set up an appointment. We had a deep cleaning. I haven’t been able to really focus on the house for about a year and it needed a lot of attention. Vanessa, Camila and Samara…
I have used Rosa Cleaning service atleast 3 times since November of 2019. What I appreciate the most is their consistency in cleaning. Every time I’ve had a diffferent person come to clean my office and I have been consistently pleased with the service! Job well done Rosa’s! Thank you for the excellent work.
We’ve been using Rosa Cleaning for almost a year now. We are very pleased with the service and would recommend them to others. I’m so glad I found Rosa Cleaning Services. When I was looking for a service, I was concerned about finding someone I could trust in my home, with my property, someone who…
These are the most common things we get asked about. If you don’t see your question here, please feel free to reach out to us! We will be happy to talk with you!
What are your procedures regarding Covid-19?
We understand the risks of Covid-19 and are taking these precautions to guarantee the health and safety of our clients and cleaners:
- We check our team before every cleaning for any symptoms or if there has been possible contact with someone who is Covid positive.
- We follow all CDC guidelines for social distancing and wear face masks before entering your house and keep them on during all service performed.
- We will sanitize our hands, put on gloves and shoe covers before entering your home.
- We ask all clients to have windows open before our arrival.
- We ask clients to also wear face coverings during our service to ensure everyone stays healthy.
- We ask all our clients if they are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to the virus, to postpone cleaning per CDC guidelines recommendations.
- We prioritize the use of paper towels for bathrooms and kitchen.
- All our sponges are disposable
- We sanitize our scrub brushes and vacuum parts between clients.
- We use clean and sanitized rags and cloths for each client.
Why should I select Rosa Cleaning for my cleaning services?
- Cleaning is more than just removing dirt and germs. It includes understanding all the surfaces in your home and knowing how to effectively clean without damage.
Do you bring your own cleaning products?
- We use FDA approved disinfecting products like bleach, Lysol® and Clorox Wipes®, or we can use the products you provide for your home.
- We also have a steam machine that provides chemical-free sanitation of many surfaces.
Are there services you don’t provide?
- Cleaning plastic or aluminum blinds (light dust only)
- Heavy scrubbing of walls or removing nails
- Moving heavy objects including (though we will clean the area if you have moved them):
- Refrigerators (due to potential water line disruption)
- Stoves (because of gas or electrical connections)
- Affixed appliances (dishwasher, built in microwaves, etc.)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Elevated work that requires more than a 2-step stepstool*
*We can do ladder work, but it must be specified and is by appointment only
- Biohazards and/or Body Fluids/Waste
- We do not clean properties with any kind of infestation problem (bugs, vermin, mold, etc)
Do you offer any additional services?
- Porch and patio sweeping or power-washing
- Steam grout cleaning
- External window washing (reachable with a 16 feet extension pole)
Can I hire one of your cleaning professionals directly?
- No. We spend a great deal of time and resources into hiring our staff and each of our professionals signs a contract to not solicit or accept direct employment from any of our customers for a period of two years. It would not be fair.
How many cleaners will be in my home?
- Depending on the service you need, we will send between 1-4 cleaners
- If you book an hourly service (Deep cleaning, post-construction, move -out, you have the option to have 2, 3, or 4 cleaners (more = done faster). A per-cleaner hourly rate will apply.
How does the first cleaning work?
The first time in any home takes longer to get ready for a maintenance schedule. There are many extra tasks like hand wiping light fixtures, hand-rails, ceiling fans, and baseboards that are done on the first appointment. We will then rotate these duties on our regular visits so that we can keep up. Trust us, you’ll be glad you did!
How do I book a cleaning?
We know you have a busy life and we want to help! It’s just two easy steps!
- Call or text to schedule your Virtual Walk Through using FaceTime® , WhatsApp® or Google Duo®.
- You tell us what you need, and we give you an estimate right then! No waiting for a price!
Then we can book your cleaning!
How do I pay for my cleaning?
Payment is due the day the service is performed. We accept Venmo®, Zelle®, cash, check, or we can invoice you through our QuickBooks® system.
What about tipping my cleaners?
Our cleaners are allowed to accept tips. We thank you in advance for your generosity!
How to Get a Free Estimate?
In this time of Covid-19, we are very careful to reduce potential exposure both for our business and your family. So we have started Virtual Walk-Throughs. We utilize this modern smart phone technology to meet on FaceTime® rather than with in-person estimates which allows you to meet us and have personal conversations about your home cleaning needs. So rather than fill out a form and wait for a return call, you can ask all your questions in real time!
Call or text us to schedule your Virtual Walk Through today! Click Here.
Stay informed about cleaning procedures and products that can help you keep your home environment cleaned and disinfected
Purpose This guidance provides recommendations on the cleaning and disinfection of households where persons under investigation (PUI) or those with confirmed COVID-19…
Serving San Francisco Bay Area (SF, East Bay and Peninsula)
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. we are here to help!